Re: Plugging EMACS into FIREFOX

On 2009-11-29, Vilmos Soti wrote:
bvdp <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I use the firefox extension "it's all text" and edit all my gmail
messages with emacs :) Just make sure you have set your gmail to do
basic html or the <edit> option doesn't show up.

And how did you configure "it's all text" to use emacs?
I spent some time a while ago and it didn't work for me.

Tools -> Add ons -> It's All Text -> Preferences

Add the path to emacs (or emacsclient, if you have emacs running
all the time) in the editor field.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson, author | <http://cfajohnson.com>
2005, Apress | GNU General Public Licence