Re: How do I tar to another computer?

Any support for NFS, either as a client or a server? If this
is a server, it has to have some method of interaction with
other systems. What is it serving?

I will look for NFS. It is a telnet server.

Speaking of telnet, I remember years ago something
called sz and rz. I wonder if they will work over
telnet?

  • Re: inetd to take telnet request
    ... flavours of TELNET here - so I read on. ... I know about INETD only from long ago with the RS/6000 UNIX, ... server applications" in the CS IP Configuration Guide: ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Product for Running Embedded C# Application
    ... Telnet sessions or Web sessions with our Web server on the device and a lot ... There's a Telnet server available to Windows CE ... communicates with specific hardware and forwards data to a back end ...
  • Re: RDP access to SBS 2003 - HELP please
    ... Might I add that 'out of the box', when I first got the server it worked ... of it to the telnet prompt and quit. ... Try the remote desktop connection to see if it works. ... the effect that it can't connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx port 23. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Telnet session "Shell process may not have been launched" (Solution)
    ... this is a feature change in win2k3 server. ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... >the 2003 Security Guide suggests you disable the service, ... but Telnet won't be functional without it. ...
  • RE: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipie
    ... In your details you are saying to type the following command ... > SMTP telnet session. ... When the issue happens again, in the Exchange Server, please telnet ... > times to close the connection to the server and leave the Telnet session ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)