Different font rendering when GDM is not used
- From: August Karlstrom <fusionfile@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:09:08 +0100
I use Ubuntu 10.04 with the Blackbox window manager. After I have configured the system not to use GDM (Gnome Display Manager), the fonts in X Windows are rendered differently (read worse) compared to when I login from GDM. My conclusion is that GDM does something to improve the font rendering but I don't know what. Any clues?
- Prev by Date: Re: after deleting 250 GB file, df doesn't show change in disk space used
- Next by Date: Re: after deleting 250 GB file, df doesn't show change in disk space used
- Previous by thread: Floppies read by Windows but not by Linux
- Next by thread: Searching for information about DCCP