Re: Can WebGL work on my system?
- From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 17:56:15 +0000
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Steve wrote:Ubuntu 10.10
GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X
Card Type: AGP 4x Video RAM: 64 MB GPU Frequency: 249 MHz
NVIDIA Linux x86 Kernel Module 96.43.19 Wed Oct 27 19:01:34 PDT 2010
WebGL doesn't work on my system ( described above ). I went to:
I got an error message stating that I needed a webgl enabled browser.
I looked up "webgl" in my about:config, all settings for that were set
I downloaded chrome for Linux and got the same error message.
I saw on the internet that I might need new video drivers or that my
video card might not be good enough.
The stats about my video card are listed above. Can it be made to work
with webgl and Firefox 4? If so, how?
Dunno. I am compiling firefox 4 now for my debian. If I remember, I'll et you know if it works.
Apart from being 64 bit and debian, my setup is very similar to yours.
Thanks much in advance
Yes, firefox 4 works with this, and is well worth installing, even if it does take an hour to compile :-)
Looks faster and slicker..new layout is a bit irritating, but people always feel they have to change stuff don't they?
- Prev by Date: Re: precise time values in a daemon.
- Next by Date: Re: precise time values in a daemon.
- Previous by thread: Re: Can WebGL work on my system?
- Next by thread: Re: Can WebGL work on my system?