need monospace font in zenity

Hi All,

I am using Scientific Linux 6.2 x64 (RHEL clone):

$ zenity --info --title="abc" --font "monospace 9" --text "abcdefg"
This option is not available. Please see --help for all possible usages.

$ zenity --help-all | grep -i font
<nothing>

$ rpm -qa \*zenity\*
zenity-2.28.0-1.el6.x86_64

I really need a monospaced font. I am drawing a blank on Google.
Any one know how to do this?

Many thanks,
-T

  • Re: need monospace font in zenity
    ... I am using Scientific Linux 6.2 x64 (RHEL clone): ... Please see --help for all possible usages. ... $ rpm -qa \*zenity\* ... I really need a monospaced font. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Slightly OT - rpm -bb problems
    ... I don't think this is anything more than something I'm missing as far as building the RPM goes. ... Is it because it's RHEL and not Fedora? ... The spec file is one from DAG's repository for nagios. ... The spec file is in the correct location, could it be I need the RPM devel package? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Slightly OT - rpm -bb problems
    ... I don't think this is anything more than something I'm missing as far as building the RPM goes. ... Is it because it's RHEL and not Fedora? ... There's not a latest binary for nagios built for RHEL 2.1. ... The spec file is in the correct location, could it be I need the RPM devel package? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: WhiteBox Linux
    ... CentOS is the primary RHEL clone now. ... Scientific Linux is also a RHEL ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: JBoss 1.5, Eclipse 3.1.1 setup on RHEL4 ES
    ... I have an odd problem. ... The JBoss/Eclipse IDE starts ... Update to RHEL 5, or to CentOS 5 if you're feeling cheap. ... every existing component with 'rpm -U --replacepkgs filename' with the ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)