Re: How do you use the "at" command?

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:24:18 -0500, Aragorn <stryder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

initramfs or initrd. I suspect that the initramfs will probably be
carrying busybox or something similar to provide for the "mount" and
"fsck" commands.

The dracut generated initramfs uses bash.

Regards, Dave Hodgins

  • Re: [opensuse] FS falling back to read-only
    ... mount -o remount,rw / ... fsck didn't say anything about rebooting. ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Need help!
    ... has), I just pop it in one of my other OS machines, mount it and copy ... reiserfsck is tell me I can use a -B flag to fix it but when I try to ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • cannot boot-up linux, unable to read superblock
    ... mount: error 22 mounting ext3 ... enable lvm and tried fsck for the volumes (one is empty volume? ... Attempt to read block from filesystem resulted in short read while trying to open /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 ...
    (RedHat)
  • kernel panic - one step further.
    ... mount it and find out what commands are run in a boot. ... correct me if I am wrong during the boot process the ... I can see the commands in the linuxrec file that are executed under ... Trinity University ...
    (Fedora)
  • Cant mount STABLE partition as read write!!!!!
    ... A friends E250 solaris server locked up and required a pwr cycle to get it back. ... asked to look at it since it wouldn't boot after pwr cycle, it simply required some manual fsck of a couple disk partitions. ... Anyways, the problem is for whatever reason, this one partition can no longer be mounted as read-write, only mounted read-only.... ... mount: the state of /dev/dsk/c0t9d0s4 is not okay ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)