Re: How do you use the "at" command?

On Wednesday 01 February 2012 03:25, David W. Hodgins conveyed the
following to comp.os.linux.misc...

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:24:18 -0500, Aragorn
<stryder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

initramfs or initrd. I suspect that the initramfs will probably be
carrying busybox or something similar to provide for the "mount" and
"fsck" commands.

The dracut generated initramfs uses bash.

Okay, but "fsck" and "mount" are not internal to bash, so they would
have to be provided for as well then. There's probably a set of other
utilities that could be necessary to repair or diagnose a system for in
the event that "/usr" is not available - e.g. if "/usr" happens to be on
a disk that has crashed.

--
= Aragorn =
(registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  • Re: Adding drivers to initrd using kickstart & dracut
    ... The initramfs is built during package install, ... You will need to rebuild the initramfs after configuring dracut. ... Read my programming and virtualization blog: http://rwmj.wordpress.com ... powerful monitoring features, net stats, disk stats, logging, etc. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: MC Alternative? (File Managers)
    ... >> almost every personal computer in existence and are considered ... >> stripped down file manager for the console. ... > combination of programmable F# keys (through bash) and bash ... > by your shell (there are no built-in commands). ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: MC Alternative? (File Managers)
    ... >> almost every personal computer in existence and are considered ... >> stripped down file manager for the console. ... > combination of programmable F# keys (through bash) and bash ... > by your shell (there are no built-in commands). ...
    (comp.unix.questions)
  • Re: why wont my awk if/else work for both conditions?
    ... output1.txt; then echo y; else echo n; fi ... bash - but then stops. ... commands executed while in sh. ... but only when i type it directly into the prompt - not ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: New to Debian Linux - I have NASM experience under DOS 6.22
    ... > Maybe nasm is in the path, ... access to all the commands and NASM and so forth...hence, really, use ... up one big "man" page about _all_ the built-in commands the BASH shell ...
    (alt.lang.asm)