Re: Sendmail access fle and "may be forged" connections

Clark Smith wrote:
My sendmail logs show a number of connections from hosts such that sendmail determines that the host may be forged. Is it possible to configure the /etc/mail/access file so that such connections are rejected immediately?

I am not sure about sendmail but exim can use spamhaus.org and that works very well for me: rejects most spam at the SMTP level

This may help

http://www.sdsc.edu/~jeff/spam/Sendmail.html

and how hard it is to achieve it.
.