Re: Font size in console sessions.
- From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:16:27 +0100
When I boot up my Slack system thee first part of the boot up messages
are in a nice readable font size. But about half way through it
switches to a tiny font. From then on this console window and all
other console windows have the tiny font. lilo.conf is set for 640x480
Hoqw do I increase the font size in the console sessions?
In Debian Halfway through booting there is a script that sets console parameters..font used and font size..I cannot for the life of me remember what it is though. you can access it via
I suspect its a bit more 'raw' in centos.
However googling suggests sevral ways - to mess with libraries and config files.
To people who know nothing, anything is possible.
To people who know too much, it is a sad fact
that they know how little is really possible -
and how hard it is to achieve it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Linux as strong end host
- Next by Date: Re: Saving & Rotating Linux Installations?
- Previous by thread: Re: Font size in console sessions.
- Next by thread: Re: Saving & Rotating Linux Installations?