routing

From: Matthew Paterson (mint_at_teamlinux.org.uk)
Date: 07/06/03

Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:36:07 +0000

I know this is probably simple, but I cant figure it out.

I have a router connected to the net. I have setup apache on my box. I
would like outside users to see my box and not the router when they goto
my domain name, mint.foo.org.uk.

/etc/hosts:

10.x.x.x mint mint.foo.org.uk

/etc/HOSTNAME:

mint.foo.org.uk

Thanks

--
Matt
	Fear of a flat planet

Relevant Pages

  • Re: jenns Daytime meets
    ... him she denied it of fear of losing him i cant have respect fort he ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: jenns Daytime meets
    ... him she denied it of fear of losing him i cant have respect fort he ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: okay i will bring it up...
    ... It's not all conditioning, it's fear. ... lot of energy to move him up and down the court... ... or so minutes at a time he will play him... ... he cant get much worse... ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Seriously: Didnt the Republicans Vet This?
    ... abortions. ... carried away(I gotta assume its out of fear). ... I cant really believe what I'm ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: To Mr. Ream
    ... you cant or wont answer my questions for fear it will ... further expose you for the fraud you are. ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)