VPN, NAT and LDAP or FTP

From: René Matthäi (matthaei_at_web.de)
Date: 08/12/03

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:25:29 +0200

Hi,

what do you think is the best solution for this?

I read information about Super FreeS/WAN, CIPE, OpenVPN (vtun) and so
on. But I cannot see if there is at all a possibility to have VPN
between to NATed Intranets, each VPN GW situated behind the FWs - and
providing the capability of FTP or LDAP traffic between the intranets.

Or is M$ L2TP (with IPSec?!?) a solution to this. Or should we get a
hardware solution (if at all this would help)?

Please help me understanding all this :-/

Greetings,

René

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VPN, NAT and LDAP or FTP
    ... > I read information about Super FreeS/WAN, CIPE, OpenVPN (vtun) and so ... But I cannot see if there is at all a possibility to have VPN ... > between to NATed Intranets, each VPN GW situated behind the FWs - and ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: VPN, NAT and LDAP or FTP
    ... > I read information about Super FreeS/WAN, CIPE, OpenVPN (vtun) and so ... But I cannot see if there is at all a possibility to have VPN ... > between to NATed Intranets, each VPN GW situated behind the FWs - and ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • VPN, NAT and LDAP or FTP
    ... I read information about Super FreeS/WAN, CIPE, OpenVPN (vtun) and so ... But I cannot see if there is at all a possibility to have VPN ... between to NATed Intranets, each VPN GW situated behind the FWs - and ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: VPN, NAT and LDAP or FTP
    ... > I read information about Super FreeS/WAN, CIPE, OpenVPN (vtun) and so ... But I cannot see if there is at all a possibility to have VPN ... > between to NATed Intranets, each VPN GW situated behind the FWs - and ... > providing the capability of FTP or LDAP traffic between the intranets. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Personal VPN on Fedora
    ... How can I easily mount a VPN connection in Fedora? ... OpenVPN is too difficult to Setup and Tor is not what I'm looking for. ... VPN Mounting on fedora is a little painful... ...
    (Fedora)