nfs and writing rights

From: Dominik Juszczyk (
Date: 10/16/03

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:59:28 +0200

I want to mount my home directory with nfs on other computer, and I want to
have writing rights there.
In /etc/exports file I'm adding something like this:
where /home/anddziu is directory which I want to mount, at host with IP with rw rights (it's how I understend this line)
On host in /etc/fstab I'm adding line: /home/andziu/djus       nfs rw,noauto
I'm mounting /home/andziu (which is on host) in /home/andziu/djus
directory.(on host).
Unfortunately after mount I have no rigts to write in this directory.
And here is my quetion: is this possible at all? and if yes, then what I'm
doing wrong?

sorry for my english, but as you can see it's not my first language...

thanks in advance for any help

Pozdrawiam, Dominik Juszczyk