Export an NFS Mount

From: Seremil (seremil_at_email.it)
Date: 10/29/03

Date: 29 Oct 2003 02:56:42 -0800

Can i export an NFS mounted fs and mount it from another host?
I'm trying it, but on the client NFS i have allways the Permission Denied error.

Thanks to all
Seremil

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Export an NFS Mount
    ... In message, Seremil ... >Can i export an NFS mounted fs and mount it from another host? ... but on the client NFS i have allways the Permission ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Got NFS woes
    ... host allow ... when I set up it to automatically mount it just ... It works on any machine that has ssh running, ... Mounting my providers machine? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Locally mount vms volumes in Linux
    ... problems with the virtual hardware, so I asked myself if it could be ... onto the host where SIMH is running and attach (and mount) it in SIMH? ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Locally mount vms volumes in Linux
    ... problems with the virtual hardware, so I asked myself if it could be ... onto the host where SIMH is running and attach (and mount) it in SIMH? ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: [SLE] Has NFS Changed in 9.1?
    ... Anders Johansson wrote: ... when you use the host name when you mount. ... eternal power and divine nature -- have been clearly seen, ...
    (SuSE)