Setting up a Firewall

From: UoVoBW (linolusu_at_tin.it)
Date: 11/08/03

    Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:15:26 +0100

    Hello NG

    I need help about setting up a firewall on astand alone PC using RH9.
    I heard that usually people use a separate computer as a firewall but i
    can't afford one and i probably won't need one.
    So i need to set a firewall up on my machine in rh9.
    I searched the web on google and so on on many other howtos but all of them
    spoke about doing it on a separate pc, whic I wont do.

    Thank you very very much for any help

    ps (sorry for the english but i'm italian)

    Bye

    • Setting up a Firewall
      ... I need help about setting up a firewall on astand alone PC using RH9. ... I heard that usually people use a separate computer as a firewall but i ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: Setting up a Firewall
      ... > I need help about setting up a firewall on astand alone PC using RH9. ... The services you're needing to run normally offer the possibility ... If you have a LAN, and want to offer services to that LAN, ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: Setting up a Firewall
      ... > I need help about setting up a firewall on astand alone PC using RH9. ... The services you're needing to run normally offer the possibility ... If you have a LAN, and want to offer services to that LAN, ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: Setting up a Firewall
      ... > I need help about setting up a firewall on astand alone PC using RH9. ... > I heard that usually people use a separate computer as a firewall but i ... Mos GUI progs put ...