Can you help me webbrowse from a PC, thru my Linux server, with 2 NIC's???

From: Bill D (bdora_at_dcna.net)
Date: 11/09/03

Date: 8 Nov 2003 19:04:05 -0800

I have a Linux 9 server, that has two nics. One inside eth1 10.10.1.1 to a switch,
and outside eth0 207.x.x.x , which connects to a dsl modem.
I can ping the inside interface from my PC. I cannot browse thru the PC.
I enabled forwarding. But it still wont forward or trace route thru the firewall.
I paid for Red Hat support, still no HELP!
Can someone HELP me?
Thanks,
Bill
bdora@dcna.net

Relevant Pages

  • Cannot browse out of RedHat from my workstation
    ... One inside eth1 10.10.1.1 to a switch, ... and outside eth0 207.x.x.x, which connects to a dsl modem. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • multiple ethernet interfaces, routing depending on destination
    ... I have two ethernet cards on two interfaces, eth0 and eth1. ... cable modem plugged into eth1 and a dsl modem plugged into eth0. ... would like to use the eth1 interface for everything except for http ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: disable local routing between eth0 and eth1 - iptables
    ... I want to disable local routing between eth0 and eth1 so that whenever ... interface eth0 and should reach eth1 through connected switch. ... Similarly, whenever I ping 10.0.0.1 from PC console, ICMP packets ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: eth0 and eth1
    ... >>I have two NICs in one of my boxes. ... >>to the Internet via the DSL modem (eth0). ... >>ip, and gets all the info fine from the dsl modem, and eth1 is set to ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: multiple ethernet interfaces, routing depending on destination