Re: you gotta see this

From: ynotssor ("ynotssor")
Date: 11/20/03

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:22:22 -0800

"Jledi" <jledi@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20031119134644.11776.00000411@mb-m22.aol.com

> Get back to me once you've taken the tour.

How about if if we just save oursleves the trouble and killfile your spam
right now?

--
use hotmail for any email replies

  • Re: OE and Hotmail
    ... Please keep in mind that MSN/Hotmail is still a free email account. ... Accessing the account in OE or OL is what MSN/Hotmail is beginning to charge ... (Of course, Hotmail is ... The problem with spam doesn't necessarily refer to *received* spam but, ...
  • Re: Newsgroup filtering with host server software
    ... Hotmail offers free and "for pay" accounts with extra services. ... was spam. ... If the company is able to get business where you are required to travel, ... Does the business have an Internet presence? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: OE and Hotmail
    ... Mr Kelsey, ... > Please keep in mind that MSN/Hotmail is still a free email account. ... > All Hotmail accounts are personal accounts. ... > but, mainly, sent spam, most of it virus-laden. ...
  • Re: Hotmail spam limit
    ... > any more spam and unwanted e-mail addresses. ... How can I get Hotmail to block these spammers ... you really think spammers are using the same valid e-mail address ... Using blocked sender lists based on their e-mail ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: KOREAN SPAM: HOWTO deal with it???
    ... >>> I've got at least 2 friends who use hotmail. ... >> Tim, if I had to deal with such friends at the professional sites I've ... I would bet that the ratio of spam to ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)