How can I Network using a microcontroller

From: Omid Ghayour (ghayourn_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 01/29/04

    Date: 29 Jan 2004 04:50:40 -0800

    I have a microcontroller and I want to make a connection with a lan
    card (a pc on a lan) using TCP/IP. I think to use the lan card IC to
    control the protocol, but I need to write a driver for it on my
    hardware. Can anybody help me to write the driver. I am experinced
    (almost) on 8051 microcontroller.

    Thanks,
    Omid.

    • Re: Problem with remote network connections
      ... What version of the driver do you have? ... this card not working precisely the same as the other card; ... I have got the Summit card configured to use WZC. ... problem connecting to our LAN. ...
    • Re: Problem with remote network connections
      ... this card not working precisely the same as the other card; ... I have got the Summit card configured to use WZC. ... You have the latest driver from Summit? ... WiFi card and connects to the LAN successfully, ...
    • Re: How can I Network using a microcontroller
      ... > card (a pc on a lan) using TCP/IP. ... The DSC80C400 is an 8051-based microcontroller that has a MAC ... It also comes with the TINI TCP/IP stack ...
      (comp.arch.embedded)
    • Re: How can I Network using a microcontroller
      ... > card (a pc on a lan) using TCP/IP. ... The DSC80C400 is an 8051-based microcontroller that has a MAC ... It also comes with the TINI TCP/IP stack ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • How can I Network using a microcontroller
      ... I have a microcontroller and I want to make a connection with a lan ... card using TCP/IP. ... Can anybody help me to write the driver. ...
      (comp.arch.embedded)