C callable ftp library

From: Jorge (terra_at_egrojorge.es)
Date: 01/31/04

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:13:55 +0100

Hello

I am looking for a C callable library to reliably automatize ftp
sendings. That is, knowing when a transmission have finished, if there
has been any problem... I was making it through pipes calling the
standard ftp client but i am realising I need a better way of doing
it.
(Also it would be great using such a library instead the ftp client
would reduce the size of my application, that runs with uClinux in an
embedded system with very space limimitations)

Lot of anticipated thanks for recommending what library to use

Jorge

Relevant Pages

  • Re: FTP strangeness
    ... Listing an empty existing directory shouldn't return an error code. ... servers cannot issue a 550 reply to a LIST command. ... As demonstrated more than just VMS ftp servers do the latter - for situations ... In any case an FTP client should comply with the robustness principle of RFC ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: hmt will not load in FTP client after proxy server problems.
    ... Now as per the FTP issue. ... the free FTP client FileZilla: ... off the server, and upload new ones. ... index.htm file and the index_files folder that contain the supporting ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • RE: FreeBSD telnetd and Microsoft Internet Explorer
    ... >Subject: Re: FreeBSD telnetd and Microsoft Internet Explorer ... >> Hitting them with IE 6.0.2800.1106 ftp client I ... >> FTP client being bad. ... >other clients) it crashes. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: FreeBSD telnetd and Microsoft Internet Explorer
    ... > Hitting them with IE 6.0.2800.1106 ftp client I ... > FTP client being bad. ... > on a 6.0 FreeBSD server. ... other clients) it crashes. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • RE: ftp clients
    ... > browser cause of the proxy ... > server but not her ftp client. ... >> mais preciso. ...
    (RedHat)