C callable ftp library

From: Jorge (terra_at_egrojorge.es)
Date: 01/31/04

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:13:55 +0100

Hello

I am looking for a C callable library to reliably automatize ftp
sendings. That is, knowing when a transmission have finished, if there
has been any problem... I was making it through pipes calling the
standard ftp client but i am realising I need a better way of doing
it.
(Also it would be great using such a library instead the ftp client
would reduce the size of my application, that runs with uClinux in an
embedded system with very space limimitations)

Lot of anticipated thanks for recommending what library to use

Jorge