Re: Intranet plus cable connection.

From: Oliver O'Boyle (o.oboyle_at_celerica.ca)
Date: 02/03/04

    Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 01:45:08 -0500

    • Re: Web Server Behind A DHCP Router
      ... > I can ping the Linux using 192.168.1.150, ... > I also got some dns - server numbers I got ... > first attempt at setting up a Linux web server! ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • Re: Linux PC cannot ping, but Windows can?
      ... I tried to ping two computers in my office on my home PCs. ... computers is a web server running Win 2000 Server, ... My home Windows PC can ping both my office computers without any problem. ... But my home Linux PC can only ping the Win 2000 Server (as well as other ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Unable to ping netbios names from linux
      ... > linux directories with my windows xp. ... > ping the linux server from then windows xp but I can't ... I can't ping xp from linux by name. ... files nisplus nis dns wins ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • No response from the gateway
      ... I am setting up a small office network. ... on the network that could ping the linux server while the server can ... workstations is Request Time Out while on the server (Linux) ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: http://companyweb
      ... the Firewall Client should be installed and the ... LAN-settings in IE should point to the server and port 8080. ... Clear the internetcache on the W98. ... Network Services Virtual Adapter ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)