conditional routing on PPP link

From: MoldyDo (moldydo_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/14/04

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:55:52 -0600

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how on a linux box running pppd
how I could create a static route based on the CHAP authentication
username that gets passed to the ppp daemon during connection. I can
bring up a blanket static route from the /etc/ppp/ip-up script, but that
runs for everyone and only needs to run for the on ppp/wan/vpn connection
which uses a unique username.

-LRM

Relevant Pages

  • Re: conditional routing on PPP link
    ... ]how I could create a static route based on the CHAP authentication ... ]runs for everyone and only needs to run for the on ppp/wan/vpn connection ... ]which uses a unique username. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: conditional routing on PPP link
    ... > I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how on a linux box running pppd ... > how I could create a static route based on the CHAP authentication ... > which uses a unique username. ... how about using a radius server? ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)