recommend settings for these config items?

From: Eric (nospam_at_email.com)
Date: 03/27/04

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 06:09:15 GMT

Hi,
These settings are part of my router config. The
router sits between me and the internet. I do
access my system from the internet at times.
I'm not using a regular modem only a cable modem connection.
ie: internet -> cable modem -> router -> switch -> PC's

Can anyone recommend the settings for the following items?

SPI: Enable Disable
Block WAN Request: Enable Disable
Multicast Pass Through: Enable Disable
IPSec Pass Through: Enable Disable
PPTP Pass Through: Enable Disable
MTU: Enable Disable Size:

Thanks
Eric

Relevant Pages

  • RE: SharePoint
    ... I can log into the router config page via the internet from home using ... Sharepoint TCP 444 to Private IP port 444 ... Do these settings look correct? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Group Policy Connundrum - Stick with it, its confusing!!!
    ... Applied Group Policy Objects ... Small Business Server Internet Connection Firewall ... Secure Proxy Server: 0.0.0.0:80 ... Import the current Content Ratings Settings: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: WINDOWS DOES NOT REMEMBER LOGON CREDENTIALS
    ... On the Internet E-mail settings where you insert the POP3/IMAP/SMTP under ... By looking on the Permission assigned you can adjust it to give the Admin ... Double-click the Protected Storage System Provider key to expand the key, ...
  • Re: Won,t Update
    ... I couldn,t rename the software distribution folder. ... Clearing Temporary Internet files, cookies and history in Internet Explorer ... Please note that Security settings in Internet Explorer must be set to Medium or ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: SBSServer processes Port 80 blocked
    ... settings and auth provided for the AutoUpdate client). ... McAfee autoupdate client used HTTP port 80 to downlad the latest update ... He is in the BackOffice internet ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)