Re: critical error always occur at redhat

From: Jubei (donot_at_emailme.com)
Date: 04/07/04

Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 03:00:23 -0400

I'm guessing its a memory leak. Upgrade the OS, 7.3 is ancient and no
longer supported by Red Hat. At the very least, upgrade the kernel.

  • Re: 8.x grudges
    ... FREEBSD_COMPAT7 kernel option is, apparently, a requirement (and ... customizations when performing a major version upgrade. ... libusb from ports installed. ... Frequency ID control: No ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: messed up upgrade 7.0 & 7.1 to 7.2
    ... to get Flash & Shockwave to work on a FreeBSD installation. ... I have not been able to figure out how a custom kernel could be ... Portsnap only updates the ports tree, ... upgrade I am supposed to provide the GENERIC kernel in /boot. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: gcc updates
    ... This breaks all of the C code I have written for the final phases of the processing chain. ... I assume a similar scheme would allow me to upgrade from F8 to F9. ... It then downloads the anaconda installer, and places an entry in grub that allows selection of an upgrade fedora item. ... This work is quite disk and processor intensive, yet I never saw any kernel or other issues during about two months, and in trimming 100GB of mpeg data. ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: Compiling kernel rpm
    ... They no longer support any RH Linux version 9.0 or below. ... Subject: Compiling kernel rpm ... > Here is the patch that I want to apply to upgrade the 3ware drivers ... Why would Red Hat want to do this? ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Problems with Xorg video
    ... I am using kernel 2.6.8-2-386. ... kernel part of the graphics drivers which is needed by Xorg. ... udev upgrade. ...
    (Debian-User)