Re: Anti-virus and Update management tools

From: Bill Marcum (bmarcum_at_iglou.com.urgent)
Date: 04/25/04

Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:43:43 -0000

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.admin.]
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:55:57 -0400, D
  <replytogroup@notme.noway> wrote:

[following text pasted manually because my newsreader doesn't
quote signatures]
>--
>Drew McBee
>Network Administrator
>"Philip Washington" <phwashington@attbi.com> wrote in message

Excuse me but IMHO it doesn't look professional for a network
administrator to write the body of his message below the signature.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Anti-virus and Update management tools
    ... >Drew McBee ... >Network Administrator ... Excuse me but IMHO it doesn't look professional for a network ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: running ip and paths
    ... >> Drew McBee ... >> Network Administrator ... >>> Thank you, my etc/profile looks a bit different, it uses the function ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: rdate time-a~ not working ?
    ... Googled "internet time servers". ... > I've used rdate -s time-a.nist.gov for a couple of years now to sync my> clocks every night. ... > Drew McBee ... > Network Administrator ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)