Re: linux websites

From: ray (ray_at_zianet.com)
Date: 05/02/04

Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 08:50:04 -0600

On Sun, 02 May 2004 01:38:03 +0000, David B wrote:

> What are some of the best linux Redhat 9 web-sites. As I said i am new at
> this. I thought I would post this request rather than bug you with my noobie
> question.
> Thanks to all who are willing to help.
> Dave

The most useful Linux websites I have found include: www.distrowatch.com
www.yolinux.com www.tldp.org

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to Run ASP natively in SQLServer7
    ... > will not be re-inserted into Fogbugz. ... > 'Otherwise new request will be inserted. ... Insert one row of header data into the BUG table ... > 'within the BUG table everytime a new row is inserted. ...
  • Re: ANTS!
    ... i feel as though entering my space by a bug is a request for assisted ... close enough for either of these to take place it is imho a request for help ... any case, the sweet bait doesn't attract cats, expecially if you put it ... where the ants are and the cats don't go. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Cannot drag a link from Outlook Express to IE anymore
    ... I'm not aware of any *bug* that would prevent you from dragging a link ... Open your browser, insert ... > This is not an IE bug as your request for information on IE suggests. ... > email message to IR or to a folder in Windows Explorer. ...
  • Re: [patch] __block_write_full_page bug
    ... >> It seems that more than one request would be submitted for a given bh ... the bug is that end_buffer_async_write first does ... Or did you mean *how* is it being run twice? ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Clipboard GetData with UTF-8 EURO Sign produces wrong output
    ... confirm this as a bug, we can not request a hotfix first. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...