Cannot reach a RH9
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:23:39 +0200
I have a RH9 in a internal netwrk and a firewall to go on internet. I can't
understand where's the problem:
I want to use MySQL from an external static IP Address, but this RH9 runs
perfectly on internal network, but no response for connection arriving from
- ipchains is not running
- Declared opened on hosts.allow (anyway i can't se anything on secure log)
- I can ping RH9 from internet (forwarding correct ports)
- I've tried also using HTTP or TELNET with same results.
Where's the problem?
- Re: network works - internet does not !!
... > I am using a RH9 machine as a Samba server at home. ... > problem is internet connectivity. ... How did you receive your IP-adres on your Redhat Doze. ... their clients to haven an Ip-adress provided by the router. ...
- Re: Cannot reach a RH9
... > I have a RH9 in a internal netwrk and a firewall to go on internet. ... Is the RH9 box your firewall or is it in the LAN? ...
- Strange Scenario, Sattelite Internet, Linux, Windows and Squid
... I have got a DVB-Card for satellite internet that runs only on windows ... I am trying to have a setup where I am running squid on rh9 but my ...
- upgrade Netgear MR814 -> WGR614 or WRT54G routers: no internet
... Older "B" worked well but "B/G" does not see internet. ... Same results with both routers under W2K and RH9. ...
- Re: Intermittent Firewall 15108 Events on SBS2003/ISA2004
... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... of |> the internal network object). ... If the ISA server receives a package with an |> internal IP as source address from the external port, the package would be |> treated as a spoof attack. ... |> 825763 How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business ...