Re: neighbor table overflow problem

From: ynotssor (ynotssor_at_example.net)
Date: 09/08/04

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:50:45 -0700

"Jason" <Jason@etc.org.tw> wrote in message
news:chll8c$kk0$1@news.seed.net.tw

> In my linux box I have error messages "neighbor table overflow"
> showing on my screen.

That mean ya better get over there pronto and help 'em eat. =B^)

--
use hotmail for email replies

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Recurrent request for password
    ... not occur with O2003, OXP or O2K, which I also use in others computers. ... You are, after all, using Hotmail. ... of a small window of the internet E-Mail for my Hotmail, showing the ... The server URL is already entered in the Trusted list. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Stuff in my Garage
    ... .......and although I thought my old kitty ... > cat was starting to eat again and was showing signs she was getting ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Recurrent request for password
    ... You are assuming this is an Outlook problem. ... You are, after all, using Hotmail. ... of a small window of the internet E-Mail for my Hotmail, showing the ... The server URL is already entered in the Trusted list. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: using spamcop- getting zero email
    ... from comcast, hotmail, and ebay, and after 15 minutes there are still not ... showing up. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)