Samba3 login problem

From: Bond (cwp48_at_yahoo.com.hk)
Date: 09/15/04

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:42:56 +0800

Hi,
I have installed Samba3 and joined to win2003 server active diretory, when i click the win2000 client's network neighborhood, it can shown the linux machine, but cannot login.

help pls.

thx.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Browsing a Windoze network
    ... >> somenthing is configured incorrectly. ... the Micro$oft version of Samba;-)) My Linux machine _is_ running samba. ... But there's no "network neighborhood" in my Linux ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Connecting to Linux from Windows XP
    ... > machine in the network neighborhood of Win XP. ... > shared folder on the Linux machine from the Windows machine I get a dialog ... your local users as Samba users and then add any others you may need. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Connecting to Linux from Windows XP
    ... > machine in the network neighborhood of Win XP. ... > shared folder on the Linux machine from the Windows machine I get a dialog ... > root user and the regular user and nothing works. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)