Re: DNS

From: Michael Heiming (michael+USENET_at_www.heiming.de)
Date: 09/28/04

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:49:32 -0000

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How do I get sendmail working again
    ... You've got two conflicting sets of daemon ... options -- effectively you're telling sendmail to bind to the ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Fedora 14: GDM, sssd and LDAP authentication
    ... result: Invalid credentials, ... wasn't an anonymous bind. ... It was an authenticated bind to log the user in. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: where is bind9s named_dump.db
    ... by root and group ownership is bind. ... That's where the zone files are, and bind writes in it ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Chroot SSH Question
    ... Michael Heiming wrote: ... With Linux there is a "bind" option ) which should do ... take care there's nothing in it getting the user ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: version_count
    ... The doc simply says "The bind ... metadata does not match the existing child cursor". ... Comment: Using GnuPG with PCLinuxOS - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)