Re: Please Recommend Good Linux Books Talking as much and thoroughly as possible

From: Brian (brian_at_noreturn.com)
Date: 10/16/04

    Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:35:06 +1000

    I'm no linux expert, but I've been in heavy training for a few months and
    found the "Linux Administration Handbook":
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130084662/qid=1097879514/sr=2-3/ref=pd_ka_b_2_3/002-4941203-6648865

    to be very helpful.

    For more, just checkout amazon. There's plenty of people there ready to tell
    you what to read.

    Brian.