Forwarding http from one machine to the next

From: Stacked weed (stackedweed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/12/05

    Date: 11 Apr 2005 16:46:55 -0700

    Hi, I have two machines: one running linux and apache, and is
    accessible from the outside world. (abra.cadbra.org)

    The other machine is running BSD and apache, but only port 22 is open
    to the outside ( abra2.cadbra.org ).

    I want to know if there is a way by which I can access apache on abra2
    through abra.cadbra.org

    Possibly I can do a abra.cadbra.org/abra2 which will lead me to abra2,
    etc. or do something similar. Is this possible? Any suggestions on how
    I can solve this problem?

    thanks.
    SW

    • Re: PCA configuration
      ... I have a mix of machines from 2.6 to 2.10. ... Also make sure that apache is configured to recognize *.cgi files as CGI ... patch) doesn't exist there, pca will go on trying to get it from SunSolve. ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)
    • Re: Apache problems
      ... I've got apache2 installed on several machines on my home network. ... I'm relatively new to apache but I can view web pages on these machines in document root and also user directories, including the machine used as the gateway. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • RE: Publishing Nimda Logs
      ... > pull IIS settings out of the registry, download and install Apache ... That is worse than infecting machines with a worm. ...
      (Vuln-Dev)
    • Re: Apache problems
      ... I've got apache2 installed on several machines on my home network. ... I'm relatively new to apache but I can view web pages on these machines ... The problem is the I can't access the gateway webserver ...
      (alt.os.linux)