Forwarding http from one machine to the next

From: Stacked weed (stackedweed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/12/05

    Date: 11 Apr 2005 16:46:55 -0700

    Hi, I have two machines: one running linux and apache, and is
    accessible from the outside world. (abra.cadbra.org)

    The other machine is running BSD and apache, but only port 22 is open
    to the outside ( abra2.cadbra.org ).

    I want to know if there is a way by which I can access apache on abra2
    through abra.cadbra.org

    Possibly I can do a abra.cadbra.org/abra2 which will lead me to abra2,
    etc. or do something similar. Is this possible? Any suggestions on how
    I can solve this problem?

    thanks.
    SW