Re: netfilter string match

From: buck (buck_at_private.mil)
Date: 11/11/05

Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:54:23 -0800

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:02:16 -0800, Eric <nospam@email.com> wrote:

>Eric wrote:

>>> Where are the patches you mentioned? i just cant find them out there.
>>> I found a reference to them but no way to get them.
>>> ie: http://www.netfilter.org/projects/patch-o-matic/pom-extra.html
>>> Eric
>>>

>> maybe searching for download at the site (left frame) will help.
>> And have a closer look at the documentation!
>>
>> cheers,
>> another Eric
>I assumed (wrongly i guess) that the 3 repositories (SVN Repository,
>ftp Server & rsync Server) were the same but just different ways of getting
>the files. I only looked in the SVN link and then went to browse CVS link
>and the patches aren't there, but there are some in the ftp repository (I
>hope its the right stuff patch-o-matic-20031219.tar.bz2 seems to be the
>latest
>Anyway, thanks
>Eric

This is what you're looking for:

http://netfilter.org/projects/patch-o-matic/index.html

--
buck

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Network install
    ... > I am attempting a FTP install of 9.3. ... The documentation that I have ... Doesn't it say "enter IP of ftp server"? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Microsoft FTP Server problem on W2K?
    ... It is a UNISYS ClearPath mainframe system that is trying to FTP using ... passive mode to a MS FTP server. ... Currently the mainframe FTPs in ACTIVE mode. ... Since the mainframe pushes files to our customers over a WAN connection, ...
  • Re: Question About Transfer Report
    ... including a link to IBM documentation. ... I forgot to mention that you can ftp directly from the JES SPOOL to a desktop, ... tenha recebido por engano, por favor, informe o remetente e apague-a de seu sistema. ... In case you have mistakenly received it, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • RE: FTP Upload
    ... FTP server to the following specified size. ... //set or get the remote path of the FTP server that you want to connect. ... //set the class MessageString. ...