Re: How to share a VPN

From: James Knott (james.knott_at_rogers.com)
Date: 11/16/05

    Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:59:45 -0500

    Vicente Alves - Informática wrote:

    > I can connect with the BO with VPN. What I want to do Is to share this
    > connection with the other PCs in my SO.
    > Can OpenVPN share this connection? How can I configure it? Sorry about
    > these questions, but I'm really a newbie at Linux. Hope I was clear also.

    When you set up a VPN, it's exactly as though you had a dedicated circuit
    going to the other end. You simply configure your routing tables to use
    it. If you terminate the VPN at the firewall, the other computers on the
    network don't have to know about the additional route, as the firewall can
    be configured for the appropriate routing.