Redirect from Linux Webserver to Win XP

I'm a newbie when it comes to Linux and networking, so I'll go
ahead and apologize for my ignorance up front.

At home, I've got a web server running Apache on Linux Fedora. I
have everything up and running on it without any problems. What I'd
like to do (if this is possible) is to send the user to my XP box if
they go to a certain directory.

For instance, the user goes to http://www.MyAmazingWebPage.com. They
are currently on the Linux web server. If they user clicks on a link
and goes to http://www.MyAmazingWebPage.com/XPtest/, they will be
viewing web pages from the XP machine.

Inside my network, the Linux box is on 192.168.0.2 and I have port 80
open. The XP box is on 192.168.0.1.

First of all, can this be done? If so, how do you go about doing this?

Thanks,
CR Junk

.