Redirect from Linux Webserver to Win XP

I'm a newbie when it comes to Linux and networking, so I'll go
ahead and apologize for my ignorance up front.

At home, I've got a web server running Apache on Linux Fedora. I
have everything up and running on it without any problems. What I'd
like to do (if this is possible) is to send the user to my XP box if
they go to a certain directory.

For instance, the user goes to http://www.MyAmazingWebPage.com. They
are currently on the Linux web server. If they user clicks on a link
and goes to http://www.MyAmazingWebPage.com/XPtest/, they will be
viewing web pages from the XP machine.

Inside my network, the Linux box is on 192.168.0.2 and I have port 80
open. The XP box is on 192.168.0.1.

First of all, can this be done? If so, how do you go about doing this?

Thanks,
CR Junk

  • Re: Help w/ Not-booting Problem
    ... >No - setting the hostname is one element in the boot process. ... I have had a working system of RedHat Linux 7.2 for several months. ... >external DNS server on an adsl router! ... >You appear to have a networking problem. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: I Want to identify best Linux approach, and any pitfalls.
    ... Built in sound and networking etc. ... > port it..and I have been investigating CAD stuff like qcad, ... www.ac3d.org - has what seems to be a good commercial package for Linux. ... > Plus any extra software that would be needed to get functionality up to ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Linux, X, ld, gcc, linking, shared libraries and stuff
    ... You don't have to install any networking ... > know linux, but there seems to be several "window" managers available. ... underlying API, Xlib in this case, is too complicated to use. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Fedora 6 - How to name machines on LAN for net?
    ... ohmster.ohmster.com ohmster #eth0 to Internet ... it is not necessary to route all traffic through the linux server. ... I want to learn Linux routing and networking so this is the reason that I ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: Newbie lost!
    ... I'm fairly proficient in Windows networking....however Linux is has ... and then the oranges--SMB-based winblows networking... ... > DNS sever addresses..etc. ... install that NVidia file. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)