A <= ping => B => OK A <= TCP => B => FAILS
- From: stefan.oedenkoven@xxxxxx
- Date: 5 Jan 2006 05:37:12 -0800
i've two linux systems (A and B).
I can successfully ping A from B and vice versa.
A simple TCP-Connection from A to B is failing.
I'm using the following TCP SimpleServer and SimpleClient Examples:
The TCP/IP stack should be ok, since a TCP connection with this program
is working from A<=>A and B<=>B and from A<=>C
Does anyone has a hint what could be the problem?
- Prev by Date: Re: vnc server
- Next by Date: Re: Linux HA: Stonith configuration for HP Proliant Blade servers
- Previous by thread: evolution - local imap store and downloading from a remote pop mailbox ?
- Next by thread: Re: A <= ping => B => OK A <= TCP => B => FAILS