Sharing Resources On A Windows Network

My home network is mostly XP boxes. I'm having trouble sharing the
printer connected to an XP box with other XP boxes. Is my best option to
use Samba and create an NT domain? I don't really want to do that just
to share a printer, do I have any other options?

Dan

  • Re: slow winXP data transfer via VisionFS 3.10.905
    ... >>I have a small home network of the SCO box and 2 winblows XP boxes using ... >>When sending a file to her machine the linksys lights blink slooowly. ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Re: slow winXP data transfer via VisionFS 3.10.905
    ... >I have a small home network of the SCO box and 2 winblows XP boxes using ... a duplex mis-match to my network engineer eyes. ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • hostname resolution in a mixed network
    ... I have an 8-port SMC router acting as a DHCP server for my ... home network. ... displays the host names for my Windows boxes and not my Debian Gnu/Linux ... I've tried setting up a Linux DNS server. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • RE: Creating a hardware Firewall
    ... > From: David Clymer ... >> I am looking into creating a firewall for my home network. ... >> boxes, but I would like to replace it with something more ...
    (Debian-User)
  • dns server reboots, everyone reboots?
    ... I have a small home network with four to six boxes, one of which is the sole DC and DNS server. ... The only way I've found solve it is rebooting all the other boxes. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)