Samba Logon Hours

Hi All,

This may be me being completely dense. I have setup a Samba PDC. I am doing this in stages since I had problems trying to use ldap. I have used tdbsam to get a basic setup running. All works fine. All I want to know is can I add logon hours and if so, how do I change them?

Or do I have to use LDAP for this?

Cheers,
Nick

  • Re: Looking for a good LDAP howto. pam, smb, etc.
    ... > I am trying to setup a centralized login authority for logging in both ... shares, login script, you name it. ... I've setup all our internal hosts in the ldap server (not the ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Samba/LDAP password synchronization
    ... We have a setup here with a LDAP server which also runs samba. ... Now the passwd program script is never called any more, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Antivirus in FC3?
    ... >> a few more people succeed with the setup it will probably be included ... export the home directories to all the servers and do network ... No doubt they are finding that IDEALX scripts need a bunch of work ... manage the LDAP data. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: LDAP
    ... I have a 3rd party app running on AIX that we can setup to allow ... authentication through LDAP. ... people ususally do this when they have an application that needs to query AD ... I know I need to setup a user account to allow it to ...
  • WebDav; using mod_ldap_userdir
    ... I've setup Apache2 with WebDav and authentication via LDAP. ... The plan is that every user has his own "home" directory to save bookmarks and etc. I've got the basic setup and login, but missing the redirecting and defining to the "home"-directories. ... No matter where I put it in site-file i get a "not allowed here" error and compared to existing LDAP user-lookup it's another syntax. ...
    (Debian-User)