Re: modification of tcp flags using netfilter hooks??
- From: "Eric Lalitte" <bibi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:13:52 +0000 (UTC)
"Sunny" <sun4udee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have wriiten a module using netfilter hooks for catching
packets n then modifying it.. First using NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING hook i am
trying to modify the incoming tcp packet.. I want to change the tcp
flags for the incoming packet..I have handled the checksum issues for
that.. What othere issues i need to handle???
It depends on which flags you're working.
If it's on URG, you've got to see the urgent pointer in the header.
If you touch SYN, FIN, ACK or RST, you should'nt count on a normal
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG
- Prev by Date: Re: You've got me... Debian Linux serve Windows, How to?
- Next by Date: Re: You've got me... Debian Linux serve Windows, How to?
- Previous by thread: modification of tcp flags using netfilter hooks??
- Next by thread: sudo , nfs mount