Streaming WMA from Linux

Ok I'll give.

I have a requirement to stream Windows Media.... via a Debian box. I know
Windows Media server for Windows makes this a fairly straightforward
process, my only problem is that my relay server isn't running Windows, it's
running Debian.

The content originates on a Windows box however.

Is it at all possible to relay Windows Media audio via a Linux machine?

TIA,

Jas.

  • unsubscribe
    ... > newsgroup for Debian ... > forward to install to your hard drive. ... > to install the Cygwin stuff on all my Windows boxes. ... like in an SSH client like PuTTY ?? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Using Linux on a Family PC
    ... I don't know of anything that will let Windows ... > games play on a machine that old at any kind of useable speed. ... Thanks to Debian, installing, updating and removing software is very ... The PC is behind 2 routers and I'll use a iptables firewall like ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: bits/news from the users of Debian?
    ... took the plunge and became a 100% Linux user on my home desktop, ... Windows at my work. ... I switched to Debian Etch full time on my desktop. ... loop-aes-utils (powerfull and fantastic for crypting files or mounting CD ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: bits/news from the users of Debian?
    ... took the plunge and became a 100% Linux user on my home desktop, ... Windows at my work. ... I switched to Debian Etch full time on my desktop. ... konqueror (the nicest and more powerfull file manager on the world, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How do I setup printer?
    ... I googled "debian windows print samba" and got those, ... of really good linux info on the web, its just a matter of learning ... stuff like sharing a printer on a small LAN SHOULDN'T be so complex nor ...
    (Debian-User)