PCI wlan card 802.11g for Access Point

Can someone recommend me a PCI wlan card that runs at 54Mbps to be used
as AP?
I've found this list, http://madwifi.org/wiki/Compatibility but there's
no reference to the AP mode.
Anyone was successful with the Asus WL-138g or any D-Link?
Thanks,

MatB

  • Re: Switch() Statement Not Working
    ... You are talking nonsense. ... O'Reilly reference: ... This is recommended in the FAQ only because all other books are worse. ... recommend it. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: K&R3?
    ... >>Can anyone recommend any other good printed reference material? ... It covers C99, C89, ... A Modern Approach is a highly regarded textbook, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: book recommendation for experienced programmer?
    ... > What book do you recommend help take me there? ... > different problems and telling me how a PHP expert would solve the problem. ... Most PHP books are either pretty basic or just a beefed up reference, ... Of the PHP variety, I can recommend "Core PHP Programming, 3rd ed." by ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: what (small / simple) programs are missing for os x?
    ... to learn "real" programming for years. ... Do you own any Cocoa reference ... if you do start playing around with cocoa, i recommend the cocoa-dev ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Which of these C++ books is the "best" ?
    ... Not all of the books in your list are beginner books. ... basics of the language but rather focus on more advanced techniques. ... This is an excellent reference book. ... which one would you recommend? ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)