Re: Getting around corporate firewalls to access ssh server

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 04:41:56 -0800, Raqueeb Hassan wrote:

Just a follow up. Using the default port, 22, did the trick. At least it
did for my customer in Japan. I've got another big company that's been
having the same problem, hopefully this will fix it for them also.

Just let us know should that same default port does the same trick with
your that another company.

I will

  • Re: Getting around corporate firewalls to access ssh server
    ... did for my customer in Japan. ... hopefully this will fix it for them also. ... Raqueeb Hassan ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Best Buy and Geek Squad computer privacy issues
    ... >We fix computers and computer problems, not Windows. ... I do whatever the customer needs and wants. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Error executing version of Net Framework
    ... Customer Name) ... (ID and Customer Name - from Japan) ... At our first web form, form1, when someone clicked on the listbox, ... the application will always try to connect to the server to get the data. ...
  • Kiwis win out as IRB plays safe
    ... the IRB was committed to global expansion. ... The fix was in. ... Japan didn't get their bid together in time; it was a fix that the Japanese ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: Multilayer board, track tracing?
    ... transistor short on both channels, and most of the emitter Rs open. ... mackled-up box that it came in from the customer, ... After replacing $100 worth of high power ... It has been my experience with consumer equipment, that if you can fix it, ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)