Re: plz help me ..regarding the installation of intel e1000 giga bit ethernet..
- From: Michael Heiming <michael+USENET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:21:58 +0100
In comp.os.linux.networking electrogeni <raheelkaghzi@xxxxxxxxx>:
hi, i am new to linux, and want to install the drivers of my intel
builtin ethernet e1000,
i have D945GNT motherboard,and running redhat enterprise linux 4 ES ,i
got the drivers from intel website ,but they are in
e1000.src,rh4,rpm,and i have no idea how to compile it and make the
binaries ,then install,so plz help..
What's wrong wrong the e1000 driver that comes with your distro?
Michael Heiming (X-PGP-Sig > GPG-Key ID: EDD27B94)
mail: echo zvpunry@xxxxxxxxxx | perl -pe 'y/a-z/n-za-m/'
#bofh excuse 6: global warming
- Prev by Date: iptables problem (proc)
- Next by Date: Setting up an FTP with a browser between two computers using IP address
- Previous by thread: plz help me ..regarding the installation of intel e1000 giga bit ethernet..
- Next by thread: rsync and ssh authentification