Re: file sharing - text based gui

JyGius wrote:

Hi all.

I'm looking for a client with a text gui like midnight commander.
Something that doesn't need wxWindows.
I used an application like this some year ago but I forgot
its name...

Any ideas?

What kind of filesharing?

--
Lasse Jensen [fafler at g mail dot com]
Linux, the choice of a GNU generation.

  • Re: file sharing - text based gui
    ... I'm looking for a client with a text gui like midnight commander. ... Something that doesn't need wxWindows. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: file sharing - text based gui
    ... I'm looking for a client with a text gui like midnight commander. ... Something that doesn't need wxWindows. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • file sharing - text based gui
    ... I'm looking for a client with a text gui like midnight commander. ... Something that doesn't need wxWindows. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... graphics; one-button mice...all while the machines have tended to be ... the internet are good enough that you can run a modern-as-of-2007 GUI ... * Remote machine has graphical app running that tells the Windows ... network to the client to display a button labeled "foo" at those ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Is there an obvious way to do this in python?
    ... Now part of the reason I would like to go the transaction type route ... It could be possible to separate your GUI into various modules. ... set of module names allowed for that client to run during login. ...
    (comp.lang.python)