Re: Strange Network Problem

Firefox now browses the internet.

I also did those changes in /etc/modprobe.d/aliases and made ipv6 off.
But still GAIM, the APT update tool and other tools which connect to
network don't work. They time out. I have never faced this problem with
earlier versions of Linux. Any ideas on why GAIM's not connecting?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Bill Marcum wrote:
On 16 Sep 2006 00:31:03 -0700