Keep a program running after SSH
- From: sublimanized@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 13 Oct 2006 21:04:34 -0700
hello all ... this might be a simple question, but i'm kind of a linux
i have a FC5 box in my apartment that my roommates and i use as a
.... since thats all it does, i want to put it to good use in its free
i want to run a Folding@home client on it, but its a headless server,
.... i only have console access when i log in via SSH .... i want to
know how i can log in with SSH, and start the folding client, and then
log out, and keep the folding client alive on the machine when the SSH
.... is this possible? ...
thank you ....
- Prev by Date: Netfilter question
- Next by Date: telnet: "segmentation fault" everytimes
- Previous by thread: Netfilter question
- Next by thread: Re: Keep a program running after SSH