Piping audio stream
- From: Christian Christmann <plfriko@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:40:03 +0200
I want to listen to Internet radio with xmms.
However, in my NAT network the machine where xmms is installed,
can't send/receive any packages to other networks but to its own
NAT network. There's just one machine accessible from all machines
via ssh that provides an internet connection.
Usually, I would run xmms http://22.214.171.124:80.
Can I pipe this audio stream using ssh to the machine with the internet
connection so that I can receive the radio data?
- Prev by Date: server DHCPD ISC Linux and broadcast DHCP OFFER and ACK
- Next by Date: Re: server DHCPD ISC Linux and broadcast DHCP OFFER and ACK
- Previous by thread: server DHCPD ISC Linux and broadcast DHCP OFFER and ACK
- Next by thread: WPC11 v4 with wpa_supplicant