Re: Messaging Protocol
- From: Dan N <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:48:40 +0800
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:25:45 -0700, David Schwartz wrote:
Thanks, sound like http is the way to go.
You can use keep-alives (they are
enabled by default in HTTP/1.1) to re-use the TCP connection.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fedora 5 - Intel Pro/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI adapter woes.
- Next by Date: How to force a wireless network adapter to operate at certain bit rate?
- Previous by thread: Re: Messaging Protocol
- Next by thread: Re: Messaging Protocol