Re: Shorewall and MySQL problem
- From: tj <no@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:32:03 +0200
Bit Twister wrote:
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:02:05 +0200, tj wrote:I have tried word "all" instead of tcp and also, "ACCEPT net fw tcp 22" does nothing ie. cant ping the server from outside. What am I doing Wrong here?
Mixing your apples and oranges I guess.
This sounds somewhat familiar...
Port 22 is ssh not mysql and you can not ping servcies. "Does nothing" may indicate service is not running.Nor it is 3xxx what it shoulod be.
Ok, we understand, you get back with us when you have the time.
Im very sorry. Totally my mistake.
To improve your Usenet experience I'll suggest
with out skimming.
- Prev by Date: Re: ssh between hosts in WLAN
- Next by Date: Re: ssh between hosts in WLAN
- Previous by thread: Re: Shorewall and MySQL problem
- Next by thread: Re: Shorewall and MySQL problem - solved