Iperf question

If I use Iperf to send a large number of data packets from my laptop
to my desktop computer to measure throughput, what happens to the data
once the transmission is complete? Do I have to manually delete the
test file from my desktop computer? If so, what is the default
location for the file?

  • Re: Iperf question
    ... to my desktop computer to measure throughput, ... once the transmission is complete? ... test file from my desktop computer? ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Moving files
    ... thumb drive on the desktop computer? ... And...if you create a new test file on the ... J. Inzer MS-MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)