Anyone knows about AODV?

I'm a college student and I need to developed a system which uses
wireless
ad-hoc network using AODV routing protocol. I' ve tried to look in the
website for any sample coding on wireless ad-hoc network using AODV.
I've found a code in the NIST site but it has no explanation.
Can anyone help me? Im doing in c using eclipse.
thanx

  • [NT] Microsoft Windows Wireless Exposure on Laptops
    ... Microsoft Windows Wireless Exposure on Laptops ... If a Windows based laptop connects to an ad-hoc network it can later start ... * Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Gold Wireless Network Connection ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: wireless ad-hoc network using AODV routing
    ... ad-hoc network using AODV routing protocol. ... website for any sample coding on wireless ad-hoc network using AODV. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ole)
  • Wireless Ad-hoc on ubuntu
    ... I have had to wrestle with the madwifi atheros drivers until I got em ... The recent brick wall I have run into is getting the wireless to ... join an xp based ad-hoc network. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Ad-hoc Wireless Error
    ... When using wireless or infrared data exchange between two ... computers (ad-hoc network), I can connect to the computer ... I use TCP/IP as my network ...