Re: A strange problem(about socket tcp connection)~~~
- From: Robert Harris <robert.f.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:43:23 GMT
"Harry" <qianhx@xxxxxxxx> Ð´ÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:f5god6$qe4$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a problem when developing a server.
It really troubles me for a very long time.
The server's socket-connection is working undering
Asynchronize-mode(linger time is 30 seconds).
One accept-thread accept new request socket, and then pass the file-handle
to other work threads(several ones).
When the Server is working under heavy pressure, for example > 30
it will only work for several hours.
And after that the new TCP connections can't be connected anymore.
At server side, the status is SYN_RECV(and then be closed as TIMEOUT); at
the client side, the status is ESTABLISHED.
Function accept() can't create any new socket anymore!!!
~~~More strange is, each time when I use "gdb" attach the working process,
and quit debug at once(nothing else be done before quit),
the Server's status will be unlocked, it gets back into normally working
WHAT'S THE TROUBLE?
PLS give me any help
You have a programming bug somewhere, e.g. you write where you have not
- Prev by Date: tunneling ssh
- Next by Date: Re: tunneling ssh
- Previous by thread: Re: A strange problem(about socket tcp connection)~~~
- Next by thread: Many strange entries in syslog